Monday, December 2, 2019

Dead Twitter

As you're probably aware;
Twitter is the most corrupt social networking site.
They will remove your account for no reason whatsoever.
Twitter even suspended Breaking News Live just because they covered a News story 30 minutes prior to the mainstream.

DEFINITELY, Something has to be done about this.
But, until then; I will only give a sample of a Twitter list I recently completed.
This is only a small sample of the original.
At first, when a twitter account was suspended, I would remove it from the list.
THEN eventually, I just decided to keep them there.

SO, I give to you The list, including many accounts which are suspended.




Here's the HTML and CSS which I've created for this page:

HEADER


FOOTER


(And, here's the updated project) Voy/246994

No comments: